Our best-selling convertible pant updated with larger pocket space and improved durability for prolonged use. Pant legs unzip at knees, morphing into shorts, creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination. Elastic waistband at back with webbed belt included. Made with midweight nylon fabric that’s bluesign® approved — a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods.Features
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Pant converts into 10" short
- Constructed waist with internal drawstring
- Elastic on back belt-loops for zip-off leg storage
- Front flap cargo pockets
- Fabric 165 g/m2 100% nylon faille (bluesign approved)
- Avg weight 430 g (15.2 oz)
- Inseam available: Short (30") Regular (32") and Long (34")
- Sizes Available: 0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20
- colours available: New Taupe Green, Black, Dune Beige, and Asphalt Grey
We stock this item in Asphalt Grey. Please contact us to special order any other colour.
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL FOR SIZING
*any item on the North Face Webpage can be special ordered as long as we can confirm it is in stock with our supplier. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, Bc on Scott Road & 110th Avenue (next to McDonalds) to check out all our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.