A lightweight, yet protective shoe designed for fast pursuits on mostly hardpack terrain, this waterproof Gore-Tex hiking shoe is crafted with embedded cables for internal mid-foot support and our improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for reliable support.
- Built for fast pursuits, the waterproof Ultra Fastpack II is loaded with new technologies
- Upper: Embedded cables inside the mesh quarter panel provide sleek, lightweight midfoot support
- Welded upper for sleek support and weight savings
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Sole Unit: Updated Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Dual-density, injection-molded CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole for cushioning and support
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole for durable multi-terrain traction
- Collar lining has FlashDry
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- STYLE: CCE2
- WEIGHT: 13.3 oz (377 g) based on Men’s 9
- SOURCE: Imported
- GUARANTEE: Limited One Year Warranty
Please call us to check on stock levels as our inventory changes so fast we sometimes can't keep up with updating the website.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, on Scott Road & 110th Ave (next to McDonalds) to check out all of our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.