Our best-selling convertible pant updated with larger pocket space and improved durability for prolonged use. Pant legs unzip at knees, morphing into shorts, creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination. Elastic waistband at back with webbed belt included. Made with midweight nylon fabric that’s bluesign® approved — a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods.Features
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly, and belt included
- Pant legs zip off to 10" short
- Color-coded convertible leg zips
- Front cargo pockets rotated to side
- Back pocket size increased for extra capacity
- Secure zip pocket near right hand pocket
- Side-leg zips for easy on-off
- Gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Strong, TEX40 thread throughout for increased durability
- average weight: 500 g (17.6 oz)
- Inseam S (30") R (32") L (34")
- Fabric: 177 g/m2 100% nylon failee bluesign (tm) approved
- Sizes: S-XXXL
- available colours: Dune Beige, Moab Khaki, Asphalt Grey, New Taupe Green
We stock the Asphalt Grey in this item. Please contact us if you want to special order another colour.
for more information, go to www.thenorthface.com and click on the Canada Site.
*any item on the North Face webpage can be special ordered as long as we can confirm it is in stock with our supplier. Please contact us at 604-580-3777 if you have any questions.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC on Scott Road & 110th Avenue (next to McDonalds) to check out all our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any question about this product.