Only 1 left!
North Face Mens Grey Peak Triclimate Jacket
Brand: North Face
Outsmart unpredictable weather with a streamlined, three-in-one layering system designed to provide adaptable coverage and thermal insulation throughout the season.
The ultra-durable outer jacket is constructed with a HyVent® exterior for multi-layer waterproofing that will remain breathable during a wide range of outdoor activities. A Velcro® stormflap covers the zippered front and seals out chilly air. A removable hood and pit-zip vents allow you to customize your coverage on the mountain. Add or remove the liner shell with ample (100 g) Heatseeker™ insulation to dial in your preferred level of warmth during variable winter temperatures.
- Internal media pocket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Fully adjustable removable hood
- Brushed collar lining
- Center front zip and Velcro® stormflap closure
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Center front stormflap with zip and Velcro® closure
- [Triclimate®] 100 g Heatseeker™
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC on Scott Road & 110th Ave (next to McDonalds) to check out all of our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.