A Siren that sounds the alarm when the weather comes up bad, and keeps pace with the worst it can throw out. Mesh upper backed by GORE-TEX® XCR® membrane has the highest level of breathability while being completely waterproof without any unwanted bulk-up. Narrow gauge webbing and synthetic leather strapping provide support while anchoring speed lacing. Underneath it’s all about cushioning and alignment, with proprietary Merrell Air Cushion matched to Q-Form® stride-centering.
• Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear lining keeps
feet dry and comfortable
• Lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution
maintains foot comfort
• Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Q-Form® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and
• 5 mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram® Siren Song Sole/TC5+ Rubber
Please call us to check on stock levels as our inventory changes so fast we sometimes can't keep up with updating the website.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, on Scott Road & 110th Ave (next to McDonalds) to check out all of our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.