The Roma 100 is a terrific sleeping bag for warm weather camping and travel. The short tapered shape is perfect for anyone under 5' 6" (168cm), providing better thermal efficiency than a full-size sleeping bag, all in a compact size and weight. Go to the Hotcore Sleeping Bag Owner's Manual for more information.
Short tapered with pillow pocket
(almost a mummy bag shape)
66" long plus 12" pillow pocket
(167cm + 30cm)
|Width||32" wide (81cm) at shoulders
22" wide (55cm) at the foot
|Carry Weight||2.57 lbs (1.17 kg)|
|Carry Size||11.5" long, 6" diameter (29cm x 15cm)|
|Insulation||Siliconized TrueLoft microfibre insulation with Critical Layer Construction
*extra layer of insulation extended all the way down to the foot
|Outer Fabric||Polyester ripstop with light DWR coating|
|Inner Fabric||Soft-touch Pongee polyester
|Zipper||#5, 2-way nylon coil self healing zipper. Glow in the dark fabric zipper pull|
- Short tapered shape for thermal efficiency – better at keeping you warm!
- Pillow pocket provides a clean and secure place for a pillow, or stuff it with soft article of clothing.
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out.
- Different shape and colour cordlocks used for ease of use at night.
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper.
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles.
- Hotcore sleeping bags of the same dimensions can be opened and zipped together around the outside edge.
Please call us to check on stock levels as our inventory changes so fast we sometimes can't keep up with updating the website.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC on Scott Road & 110th Avenue (next to McDonalds) to check out all of our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.