The Cooper R-7 is our smallest and lightest sleeping bag. It is great for warm weather camping, travel, and as an insulated liner to give a rectangular sleeping bag a temperature boost. Go to the Hotcore Sleeping Bag Owner's Manual for more information.
|Shape||Rectangular with pillow pocket|
|Length||72" long plus 12" pillow pocket
(182cm + 30cm)
|Width||32" wide (81cm)|
|Carry Weight||2.1 lbs (0.95kg)|
|Carry Size||10" long, 6" diameter (25cm x 15cm)|
|Insulation||Siliconized TrueLoft microfibre insulation with Critical Layer Construction|
|Outer Fabric||Polyester ripstop with light DWR coating
|Inner Fabric||Micro polyester, 50D
|Zipper||#5, 2-way nylon coil self healing zipper
Glow in the dark fabric zipper pull
- Pillow pocket provides a clean and secure place for a pillow, or stuff it with soft article of clothing.
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out.
- Different shape and colour cordlocks used for ease of use at night.
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper.
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles.
- Hotcore sleeping bags of the same dimensions can be opened and zipped together around the outside edge
Please call us to check on stock levels as our inventory changes so fast we sometimes can't keep up with updating the website.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC on Scott Road & 110th Avenue (next to McDonalds) to check out all of our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.