Northern Breeze 12
We do not shy away from the reality that the Northern Breeze 12 screen house is likely the most expensive shelter sold in Canada. From the ease of set up, the lightweight aluminum frame, noseeum mesh walls, high waterproof coatings and taped roof seams, beefy #10 zippers with multiple entry options and the list continues. However our best selling feature are the thousands of 'happy campers' who own a Northern Breeze. Enjoy!p>
- Set up uses 4 wide diameter shock corded aluminum poles that connect at a top mounted hub. Set up is simple and stability the best available. Complete with 8 guylines, 2 for each pole, for securing in windy conditions.
- Entry to the Northern Breeze is multi-faceted, adapting to whatever your needs may be due to the 3 beefy zippers found on each door.
- Full external rain/wind flaps create a virtually waterproof seal not found in other screen houses.
- All 4 flaps can be used as sun awnings, one awning pole set included
- FLY SHEET: Armatech polyester 3000mm with taped seams and high roof vent.
- INNER CANOPY: Noseeum mesh
- FRAME: 6065 Aluminum
Watch video on how the Northern Breeze fares in a downpour
Learn how to take down and pack the Northern Breeze screen house
Manufactured Suggested Retail Price : $669.99
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC on Scott Road & 110th Avenue (next to McDonalds) to check out all our outdoor gear seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.