( Please Call For Accurate Sizing In Stock )
Don't be confined to dry land; run amok in the mud, on trails under waterfalls, and through riverbeds in the lightweight-mesh Columbia Women's Drainmaker I Water Shoe. A drainable upper and sole, plus a supportive frame and sticky sole make this soggy world feel wonderful.
- Lightweight, single-layer open mesh breathes, dries quickly, and drains for optimal comfort in wet conditions
- Internal synthetic frame supports foot for high performance
- Techlite midsole cushions foot with lightweight support
- Omni-Grip non-marking Wet Grip rubber with full-length siped lugs gives you sure footing on wet, slick surfaces
- Techlite midsole with drainage ports in heel and forefoot
- Omni-Grip high traction wet rubber grip
- Breathable single layer open mesh upper
- Siped with lugs for extra traction
- Fully drainable footbed
- UPPER: Breathable,single-layer mesh
- FOOTBED/MIDSOLE: Techlite technology
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE: High traction rubber
Please call us to check on stock levels as our inventory changes so fast we sometimes can't keep up with updating the website.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, on Scott Road & 110th Ave (next to McDonalds) to check out all of our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.