A beautiful blend of lightweight performance and protection, this shoe combines a waterproof-breathable membrane, durable leather and suede upper, and ultra-grippy multi-directional rubber lugs to keep you dry, warm and protected during aerobic, high-velocity endeavors in fall and winter weather. The Techlite™ midsole provides flexible cushioning for a smooth, comfortable ride and the protective toecap and mudguard ensure that feet stay protected when you’re traversing through rough terrain. For long days on the trail, the Peakfreak is a tough-as-nails, lightweight win.
- Nubuck and suede leather
- OutDry patented waterproof-breathable construction
- Protective toecap and mudguard
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Omni-Grip® non-marking traction rubber
- One-piece outsole provides durable traction
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 15.5 oz/ 439.42 g
- OUTDRY UPPER
Nubuck and suede leather
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC on Scott Road & 110th Ave (next to McDonalds) to check out all of our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.