A "Sierra" Series industrial strength canvas wall tent that's great for hunting, fishing, or camping! All seams are double stitched reinforced and all corner stress points are reinforced with heavy vinyl coated polyester inner wear patches. All zippers are heavyduty #10 poly coil and all grommets are #2 solid brass. These tents are proudly Canadian made! We usually have a display model up year round so you can come and check it out!
- sizes indicated are finished sizes: 12' wide by 14' long by 5' side peak is 8'
- made with unbleached, heavyduty, "double fill, preshrunk Army Duck 10 oz per square yard cotton canvas
- treated with a dry finish, flame retardant, water, rot, mold and mildew resistant coating. (note: after treatment, fabric weighs 11.5 oz per square yard)
- this fabric meets or exceeds CPAI 84 Sect #7 for flame retardancy
- Mesh on inner door and window panes, polyfiber insect weave as well.
- perimeter 12" "sodcloth" is heavy duty 14 weave
- Ridge and eave grommet strips are reinforced wth 1/4" poly rope sewn into the double hem.
- Doors are 6.5' X 3', with a zip up canvas privacy panel and an inside zip up insect mesh panel.
- the Stove Pipe Jack piece is an 18" square high temperature silicon coated with a 6" reinforced neoprene ring
- tent purchase includes a heavy duty 600 denier coated polyester bag with solid brass grommets and drawsting top
Please note: This page is only for the tent part of a 12'X14'X5' canvas wall tent. Please see the frame info for frame sizes and costs. It is not mandatory to purchase both the tent and frame sections at the same time.
Please note: all canvas tents are special orders! If you want to alter any component of the tent, please contact us at 604-580-3777 or email@example.com so we can get the correct dimension for you. We can make any tent of any size- just let us know!
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, Bc on Scott Road & 110th Avenue (next to McDonalds) to check out all our outdoor gear seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.