The outside cover is the Lagoon 2 is made with two different materials; the topside is a high denier Polyester with a PVC laminate, while the bottom (Hull) is made with a PVC tarpaulin. “PVC tarpaulin” is made by combining two sheets of pvc with a fabric mesh in the middle. In addition, the inner tube is covered with a high density fabric to increase performance and durability. The bow & stern rigid forms are built into the cover, which gives the kayak increased performance on the water.
- inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection
- Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design
- New twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time
- High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Landling plateand tracking fin improve performance
weight: 37 lbs
weight capacity: 350 lbs
for more information go to www.advancedelements.com
any Advanced Elements Accessory can be special ordered from Skyview Outdoors. Please contact us at 604-580-3777 for prices.
Come into Skyview Outdoors located at 101-12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, Bc on Scott Road & 110th Avenue (next to McDonalds) to check out all our outdoor gear as seen in this catalogue. Give us a call at 604-580-3777 and we will gladly answer any questions about this product.